PROTECTING YOUR WORKFORCE AND YOUR CUSTOMERS
HRS specialise in the delivery of digital services and assets for sectors that use temporary infrastructure, including roads, rail, utilities, and event management.
These services provide three outcomes:
- Making work zones a safer place to work by warning workers and the public of potential hazards in real-time using smart assets
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of works delivery by getting the right resources to the right place at the right time
- Improving customer service by providing live, real-time information on road closures
We do this by using physical, internet-enabled assets on site, such as:
- Digitally enabled traffic management equipment that allows remote road closure monitoring
- Advance warning systems that provide an instant alert to the workforce in the case of a breach of road closures and works access points
- Intuitive customer-facing systems that inform and deter the traveling public from entering restricted work zones, significantly reducing unauthorised incursions into worksites
Highway Resource Solutions (HRS) was established in 2011, following the death of a Road Worker in Lincolnshire, UK.
This tragic incident, caused by an errant vehicle, was the catalyst for the development of an Incursion Warning System for road workers which is now recognised as best practice by industry and Highways England.
A global network of SMART devices monitoring the location and status of all temporary work zones in real-time, whilst providing accurate data to customers and eliminating harm for the workforce.
Is to provide technology-based safety solutions that will help to significantly reduce injuries and fatalities in temporary workzones, whilst providing the travelling public with accurate real-time information.
Our Values - Forward Thinking, Reliable, Honest, Respectful and Trustworthy.
HRS is part of the international Work Zone Safety Group, owned by Triton Partners.
Triton is an international investment firm, founded in 1997. The company seeks to contribute to building better businesses for the longer term through partnership.
Triton invests in medium-sized businesses with management located in Europe that fall within the Industrial, Business Services and Consumer/Health Sectors.
Triton funds’ approximately 100 investors include, among others, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies and endowments. Triton includes environmental, social and governance criteria into investment considerations and decision-making processes which help to capture long-term value.
For more information, please visit: www.triton-partners.com